Covid September 2021 Update
Current government restrictions in Victoria allow Allied Health Services to only be considered for urgent care.
What is considered Urgent Care ?
According to DHHS "Direct clinical care that prevents a significant change/deterioration in functional independence necessitating escalation of care or is required as an adjunct to other medical/surgical interventions".
Examples of urgent clinical care;
- avoids a possible hospitilisation admission
- prevents/delays the need for further specialist medical or surgical intervention
- prevents an increase in care that would necessitate additional carer supports or change in accommodation needs
- complications post surgery
- where deferral would lead to long term adverse consequences
If you are still unsure if you meet the criteria, please call the clinic 9354 2242.
PLEASE CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- if you have any covid-19 symptoms; fever, cough, wheezing, runny nose or sore throat please get tested and reschedule your appointment.
- if you are waiting on Covid-19 test results, please isolate until you receive a negative test result.
- if you have attended any exposure sights listed please get tested and isolate until you receive a negative test result https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/case-alerts%E2%80%93public-exposure-sites#find-public-exposure-sites-in-victoria
IF ATTENDING AN URGENT APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL THE CLINIC 9354 2242 ON YOUR ARRIVAL AND WAIT IN YOUR CAR. RECEPTION STAFF WILL NOTIFY YOU, WHEN YOUR PRACTITIONER IS READY TO SEE YOU.
Thank you in helping us keep our staff and patients safe during these uncertain times. We are doing our best to comply with restrictions and keep our doors open through this.
Thank you for your understanding,
The Coburg Osteo Team